One Year Post-doctoral Fellowship at Ipek University
The Department of International Relations at Ipek University invites applications for a one year postdoctoral fellowship position. Theoretical and methodological orientation is open. Candidates who specialize in a regional language are preferred. A regional concentration on the Middle East is further welcome.
The successful post-doctoral fellow will not have any teaching requirements. The applicant must have completed their PhD in the past 5 years.
Expectations and Skills
1) Conduct publishable research in the field of international relations
2) Excellent writing and communication skills in a regional language
3) To enrich the multicultural dimension of the department
4) To present two research presentation in both semesters of the fellowship
5) The applicant must hold a PhD. (PhD candidates who are very near of completion are expected to show a publication record)
With a beautifully designed campus in the capital city of Ankara, Ipek University specializes in the fields of Arts and Social Sciences. Founded in 2011, the University offers a select number of degrees for students who are admitted after a highly competitive entrance examination. The language of instruction is English. Within this setting, the Department of International Relations is committed to providing students with significant educational opportunities offering an international perspective.
Applicants are asked to send the following as individual PDF files to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
2) Research Statement
3) PhD Diploma and Transcript
4) List of References
5) Sample Articles/book chapters
6) Cover letter
Review of applications will start on the 21st of May and continue until the position is filled. It is the policy of Ipek University to provide equal opportunities and reasonable accommodation to all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or other legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws..