• Regional cooperation and integration in Latin America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East
• Adaptation of and resistance to European institutional models and policies in other parts of the world
• Diffusion of institutions and policies from other parts of the world to Europe and the EU including historical perspectives.
The fellows must have their PhD submitted by the fall of 2015 (September 30, 2015 at the latest). The duration of the fellowship is 12 months (October 1, 2015 – September 30, 2016) with an annual stipend of € 30,000 (including travel expenses).
The following materials should be submitted:
– CV and list of publications;
– Proposal for a postdoctoral project;
– Transcripts of degrees and other relevant material;
– Two letters of reference.
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Freie Universität Berlin
Otto-Suhr-Institute for Political Science
Research College „Transformative Power of Europe“
Prof. Dr. Tanja A. Börzel and Prof. Dr. Thomas Risse
The Research College currently also advertises completion grants for doctoral students. Further information can be found at www.transformeurope.eu or obtained at email@example.com.