Tokyo International University seeks professor, associate professor or lecturer applicants who are specialized in International Relations and other related areas who can teach these courses in English.
Successful candidates will be expected to teach Introduction to International Relations and upper level courses in this area at TIU’s English Track Program. Candidates whose specialization falls into one or more of the following areas are especially encouraged to apply: 1) International Security, 2) U.S. Foreign Policy, 3) International Relations of the Middle East, and 4) International Relations of Europe.
1. Curriculum vitae and a list of research achievements (please use the official form provided by TIU;http://www.tiu.ac.jp/news/upload_files/curriculumvitae.docx)
2. Course syllabi of related fields that applicants have taught at any higher educational institution
3. Three major research achievements
*Please note that TIU will not return these application documents.
* Please describe your contact details clearly (phone number, e-mail address, postal address, etc.)
* Please click the link attached to download the official form.
* E-mail accounts such as @hotmail, @msn, @live and @outlook may experience difficulty in receiving e-mails from the University, so please kindly provide other accounts.
*Transportation expense will not be provided for the interview. [Contact details] HR Planning Dept., Tokyo International University Foundation