Call for Applications –
2 Postdoc Fellowships for 12 Months The Berlin Graduate School Muslim Cultures and Societies (BGSMCS ) invites applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships for the calendar year 2018 .
We are interested in attracting outstanding postdoctoral researchers who are engaged in research projects relevant to our research focus .
The call is open for recent postdocs (not more than four years after submission of thesis) in the humanities and the social sciences.
The successful applicants will receive a stipend of 2,500 EUR for 12 months, covering all expenses including travel and accommodation.
We expect fellows to participate in our academic life, give a presentation on their research projects, and teach two workshops at the Graduate School on methodological or theoretical issues relevant to our doctoral fellows .
Deadline for applications: 30 September 2017 Applications should be sent electronically by email only, and include:
▪ Application form
▪ A brief cover letter (1 page)
▪ PhD certificate (or proof of submission)
▪ CV, including complete list of publications
▪ Description of a research project to be worked upon during visit (max. 3 pages)
▪ Proposal for a workshop on methodological or theoretical issues relevant to doctoral fellows at the BGSMCS
Please email the finalised application, attached as one single pd f – file in the above listed sequence, to email@example.com- berlin.de .
Decisions are expected by November 2017.