The Department of Arabic Language and Culture at National Cheng-Chi University in Taipei, Taiwan (R.O.C.) invites applications for one full-time faculty position.
The successful applicant would be expected to begin employment on August 1, 2018.
1. Ph.D. in Arabic linguistics, Arabic culture or relevant fields
2. Specialized writings and publications; research achievements and cross-disciplinary research given high priority
3. Ability in English-taught courses preferred
1. Curriculum vitae
2. Copy of diplomas (BA, MA & Ph.D.). Foreign Ph.D. diploma must be authenticated by Taiwanese Embassy.
3. Copy of Ph.D. transcripts. Foreign Ph.D. transcript must be authenticated by Taiwanese Embassy.
4. Copy of dissertation and publications within five years; list of all researches and publications
5. In-service certificate, or proof of previous academic employments. Foreign certificates must be authenticated by Taiwanese Embassy.
6. Copy of Academic Teaching Rank
Accreditation Certificate issued by Ministry of Education (Taiwan), if any
7. Two or three recommendation letters
8. Two or three courses syllabi intended to offer
9. 30-minute teaching videotape of one sample course taught in English (saved in discs)
All application materials must arrive at the following address no later than 28th of February 2018 (by post-mark).
Application should be sent via certified mail to:
No. 64, ZhiNan Rd., Sec. 2, WenShan District, Taipei 11605, Taiwan
Department of Arabic Language and Culture,
National Cheng-Chi University
＊Please note “Application for Full-time Teacher” on the envelope.
We welcome applicants of all nationalities. National Cheng-Chi University is an equal opportunity employer. For further information, please contact Mr. Lin at +886-2-29393091 ext. 63401
or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
or visit our website at http://www.arabic.nccu.edu.tw.