Deadline: 25 August 2017
The Department of Middle Eastern Studies at King’s College London welcomes contact from outstanding early career researchers interested in applying for a British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowship to be held at King’s.
Before contacting us, please ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the Fellowships. Please note that there is a very high level of competition for these Fellowships and the success rate is low.
In order for the Department to consider supporting your application, you will need to demonstrate a track record of excellent research, evidenced through such things as doctoral funding and/or publications in top tier journals.
If you would like to be considered for institutional approval, please send the following materials to Senior Programme Officer Joanna Pauk (email@example.com) by 25 August 2017:
- A brief CV, including:
- Your name and current institution
- The date of submission of your doctorate or date of your doctoral viva
- One paragraph summarising your planned postdoctoral research
- One paragraph underlining why you consider yourself to be an outstanding candidate (with details of e.g. funding, publications)
- One paragraph explaining why you consider that the Department of Middle Eastern Studies at King’s would be a good fit, as a research environment, for your planned research project
- A note to confirm that you have read the eligibility criteria for the Fellowships in full and that you meet these criteria
Please note that any researchers who secure support from King’s to apply to the BA Postdoctoral Fellowships scheme will need to be in a position to upload a full application to the BA’s online system by mid-September.
More information and application here