The Senior Program Manager is responsible for developing, establishing and overseeing one or more programs of the ACSS (www.theacss.org) and is also responsible for coordinating with all stakeholders in relation to these programs.
- Plans, designs, implements, administers and evaluates assigned programs.
- Works closely with all the program/s stakeholders including grantees, consultants, selection committee members, and others.
- Prepares and administers program budgets, with administrative oversight.
- Coordinates with the Finance & Administration Manager on all legal, financial and administrative matters related to the programs.
- Monitors grantees’ progress, reviews their reports and prepares reports as needed by the ACSS management and/or the funders.
- Analyzes policies and procedures to improve program efficiency and effectiveness
- Develops programs to create community awareness of service availability.
- Assists the Director General in fundraising activities and preparation of proposals
PhD in Social Sciences or any of its disciplines
Knowledge, Technical Skills, and Experience:
- At least 5 years management of similar activities;
- Knowledge of applicable policies and regulations;
- Experience with budgeting, and program planning and administration;
- Perfect knowledge of Arabic and English. French is an asset.
- Stakeholder focus
- Organizational and management skills
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under stress
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Interested candidates are kindly requested to email their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.