COLLEGE OF MASS COMMUNICATION
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN PUBLIC RELATIONS: (Ref.#AGU/16-17/CMC001)
Summary The successful candidate is expected to teach undergraduate courses in Public Relations. The candidate is expected to take a strong leadership role in the development and implementation of the program, initiate research in the area.
Qualification PhD in Public Relations or related area
- Undergraduate level teaching experience is required for at least five years.
- Strong, solid and recent research record in the expertise required by the position.
- Commitment to diversity and multiculturalism.
- Ability to work effectively as part of the team.
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Must have demonstrated ability in advising, guiding and counseling students.
Specialization The terminal degree has to match with the assigned job.
Closing Date 30-Aug-2017